Michael Selinger is a partner in the Sydney office of Holding Redlich. He practices in all areas of workplace relations. Michael’s expertise includes:
- occupational health and safety;
- industrial disputes, litigation and coronial enquiries;
- protection of confidential information and restraints of trade;
- employment contracts;
- the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the interpretation of industrial instruments;
- transmissions of business;
- company restructuring; and
- internal workplace investigations and dealing with investigations by regulatory agencies.
Michael acts for a diverse range of clients, including construction and manufacturing companies, media, education and not-for-profit organisations, and government bodies.
Before joining Holding Redlich, Michael’s practice included acting on behalf of WorkCover NSW in prosecuting breaches of the Occupational Health & Safety Act (NSW).
Michael has extensive litigation experience in employment disputes and defending health and safety prosecutions, and regularly appears in state and federal courts and tribunals. Michael is a regular presenter of seminars and training on workplace issues, in particular on occupational health and safety issues.
Michael has been listed in The Best Lawyers in Australia edition for Occupational Health and Safety Law since 2020. Since 2021, he has also been recognised as one of NSW’s leading workplace health and safety lawyers by Doyle’s Guide.