Dan is a partner in the Corporate & Commercial section of Holding Redlich, and leads the firm’s Technology, Media & Communications Group. He has extensive experience in advising on matters such as:
- the acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses, corporate structuring and joint ventures;
- the structuring of start-ups, their funding rounds, and intellectual property protection and development;
- the development, financing, production and distribution of film and television projects, new media and online products;
- brand development and protection, including copyright, trademarks, domain names and consumer law issues;
- the protection and exploitation of computer software and hardware, and the provision of information technology services; and
- regulatory compliance, including corporations law, copyright, privacy and competition law.
Dan is recognised by Best Lawyers in Australia as a leading practitioner in information technology law and entertainment law.